This post contains affiliate links. All opinions are my own.
Board games make the perfect gift! From classics to new modern games, there are so many different games to choose from. To help you find that perfect board game gift, I have put together a list of our families favorite picks.
Games bring out hysterical laughs, friendly competition, learning, and above all, they create incredible memories and fun times with family and friends. Gifting board games brings so much more value to your gift! They also make the perfect gift for just about anyone on your gift list.
- Dr. Eureka: Rush to solve the formula! A great logic game that can be played all on your own or with a few other players.
- Bounce-Off Rock ‘N’ Rollz: This game takes some coordination skills to master, especially because the board moves!
- Clue Harry Potter Board Game: Will you be able to solve the mystery while following the clues? Clue was a favorite of mine from childhood and I can’t wait to get the boys this version!
- Rubber Band Game: How accurate is your rubber band shot? With over 20 different ways to play, I am sure you will find out. Boys + Rubber Band Shooting = Happiness
- Gravity Maze: Build, play, strategize, and watch marbles make their way down the maze creations.
- Imhotep Builder of Egypt: Take a step back in time and become an Egyptian architect.
- Tall Tales Story Telling Board Game: Tell tales with the help of a few props and a writing prompt. Great for all of those kiddos out there with an endless imagination.
- Wet Head Game: What a great way to bring some big laughs to the table.
- Kooba: This game is a bit unique because you can play with up to 20 people. What a wonderful gift for a large family, or even for a family reunion.
- Star Wars: Rebellion Board Game: Bring the love of Star Wars to game night.
- Ker Plunk: Don’t let the marbles fall! I love this game because all ages can join in the fun.
- Beat The Parents Board Game: Who would win in your house? The kids or the parents? (The parents totally win at our house.)
- Shopkins Pop ‘N’ Race Game: Pop the bubble to roll the dice and be the first one around the board to win.
- Monopoly Empire Game: This quick game of Monopoly is still as fun as the original.
- Yeti in My Spaghetti: Don’t let the Yeti fall into the spaghetti! This is an adorable game aimed at younger kids.
- Twister: Get everyone on their feet and see who will be the last one standing… or twisted into a pretzel! (Good thing I’m flexible!)
- Pie Face Showdown: If you liked the Original Pie Face Game, you will love this one too.
- Classic Operation: Do you have a steady hand? Test it with this classic game. You can also pick up different versions such as this Finding Dory Operation Game.
- Sorry!: This game teaches patience to the fullest…. and sometimes it comes with a side or revenge. Sorry!
- The Game of Life: Always a fun one to play.
What is your favorite board game? Did my board game gift guide help you find any new favorite gems? Or maybe you discovered an old favorite to gift this year. Share your favorites with us all in the comments.