This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc., Circle Foods LLC, and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions and text are entirely my own.
Want a simple family meal? Try this! These Chicken & Marinated Veggie Quesadillas are the perfect easy mealtime solution the whole family will love! With chicken, cheese, onion and zucchini and a zesty dressing, this is one you will make time and again.
In the summer my biggest goal in the kitchen is to keep things simple.
One of my favorite summer meal creations is quesadillas. It is one of the easiest ways to create a meal that is packed with protein, full of flavor and loaded with #SummerGoodness. I head to Walmart to pick up the ingredients.
Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken is perfect for those busy nights all Moms have. It is so simple to make and an excellent way to offer your family a healthy protein filled meal without spending hours in the kitchen. This is a good thing because now that Skye has stopped napping, I simply don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen.
I don’t know about you, but I find that my kids need a little encouragement to eat their veggies. Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing is the perfect solution. It is packed full of herbs, seasonings, and flavors for an extra zesty boost of flavor. The kids love the flavor, and I love that it doesn’t have high fructose corn syrup.
Since all three of my kids love tortillas, wrapping protein in veggies in one is the perfect way to round out a balanced meal. We adore TortillaLand® Flour Tortillas, which are naturally delicious with just five simple ingredients and no preservatives. You can find them in the refrigerated section.
What is Your Favorite Summer Meal? Check out this website for more great ways to soak up #SummerGoodness,
- ½ cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- 1 small red onion, sliced into moons
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1 Package Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken
- 6 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 TortillaLand®Flour Tortillas
- For serving: Plain Greek Yogurt, Sour Cream, Tomatoes or Salsa
- Place red onion and zucchini in a small bowl and pour the dressing over. Allow to sit for at least 15 minutes. Drain.
- Spray a large skillet with oil and cook Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken for 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Wipe the pan clean and cook tortillas over medium heat for 30 seconds per side.
- Spray pan again and add a tortilla. Top with cheese, chicken and marinated vegetables. Fold over and cook until brown, about 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with yogurt or sour cream and chopped tomatoes or salsa.
This post is sponsored by Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC.