This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #DairyFree4All #CollectiveBias
These Chocolate & Salted Caramel Frozen Cupcakes are gluten free, vegan and so delicious!
I usually don’t have a hard time using restraint with dessert, but today’s Chocolate Caramel Frozen Cupcakes are a new obsession. It is before 10 am as I write this, and I can neither confirm nor deny that I just finished one.
I blame my friends.
You see, for several months I have been hearing some of my blogging friends rave about So Delicious Dairy Free® Cashew Frozen Dairy Desserts. I had to see what all the fuss was about.
It isn’t often that I tell you that you MUST try something, but you must try them. Best. Frozen. Dessert. Ever.
I am not the biggest fan of any chocolate frozen dessert, but I couldn’t get enough of their Cashew Dark Chocolate Truffle. It is a hide-in-the-back-of-the-freezer-good.
And the Cashew Salted Caramel Cluster…right up my alley and so amazing. Alex, who is the pickiest eater in the world, announced that it was the best frozen treat he had ever had.
All of the So Delicious Dairy Free® Brand products are Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Vegan, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, and Cholesterol-free. They have no high-fructose corn syrup, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and are Certified Kosher.
Who can’t get a little excited about a Plant-based dessert?
Those that have a dairy allergy can feel safe eating their products thanks to their world-class allergen-testing program.
These Chocolate Caramel Frozen Cupcakes are so easy to make! The only thing that takes time is allowing the layers to freeze in between, but the hands-on time is less than 15 minutes.
It is as simple as layering frozen dessert, topping it with the chocolate walnut mixture, another layer of frozen dessert, and another layer of chocolate. Top it off with walnuts before the chocolate layer starts to harden, and you have a dessert that tastes like you spent all day on it for very little time on your part.
Make sure you check out the So Delicious Dairy Free® website to check out all their great products and recipes!
- 3/4 Pint So Delicious Dairy Free® Cashew Dark Chocolate Truffle, softened
- 3/4 Pint So Delicious Dairy Free® Cashew Salted Caramel Cluster, softened
- 2 cups dairy free chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts, divided
- Line 12 muffin tins.
- Layer Cashew Dark Chocolate Truffle on the bottom of the muffin tins. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in the top of a double boiler. (You may also use a metal bowl over a pot of water.) Stir until melted.
- Combine 1/2 cup of the chocolate mixture with 3/4 cup of walnuts. Spread on top of the ice cream. Freeze for an hour.
- Top the chocolate walnut mixture with the Cashew Salted Carmel Cluster. Return to the freezer for another hour. Top with remaining chocolate mixture and walnuts. Freeze for at least 45 more minutes and enjoy!