This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Hillshire Farm®, Jimmy Dean®, & Tyson® Foods. All ideas, recipes, & opinions are entirely my own. #WinCoFoodsFuelforSchool
Can you believe it is time to get ready for the back-to-school season? Everywhere I go, stores are preparing, and people are talking about it.
Is it just me or does it seem like summer just started? I am so not ready!
I need all the help I can get and right now, you can get ready with Tyson Foods at WinCo. They have great back-to-school solutions to help us get through this crazy-busy time.
4 Great Back-to-School Meal Solutions
1. An easy lunch option is always sandwiches. Hillshire Farm Lunch Meat is slow roasted for hours making it tender and juicy. It is double-sealed for freshness, which is so important.
2. All kids love hot dogs, and it is another easy meal option. Ball Park Angus or Beef Hot Dogs are a crowd favorite and make a delicious meal at home or on-the-go snack.
3. I don’t know about you, but when time is tight in the morning cooking breakfast can be stressful. Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwiches are a delicious combination of sausage, egg, and cheese wrapped together. Jimmy Dean Frozen Red Box or Delights are the perfect way to start your day.
4. Another great way to start your day is with Jimmy Dean Fully Cooked Sausage or Fresh Sausage Rolls. This savory sausage is a perfect blend of seasonings, fully cooked and ready for breakfast.
What is your favorite Hillshire Farm, Jimmy Dean, or Tyson back to school item or recipe?
Don’t forget to visit WinCoFoods.com for a chance to win a $50 gift card to WinCo Foods to purchase all Tyson Back to School items.
Visit WinCoFoods.com for a chance to win a $50 gift card to WinCo Foods to purchase all Tyson Back to School items. You can check out the sweepstakes here.
- 8 slices gluten free bread
- 4 slices Provolone cheese
- 1 package Hillshire Farm Roast Beef
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Greek Yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Make the honey mustard by whisking together dijon, Greek yogurt and honey.
- Spread honey mustard on the bread slices. Top four of the bread slices with spinach, tomato, Hillshire Farm Roast Beef and Provolone cheese. Top with remaining bread and serve. (Sandwiches may be heated if desired.)