This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BrushingEvolvedBBB #CollectiveBias
Learn how to get started Using Tech to Improve Your Dental Health. You don't have to brush in the dark, thanks to new technology from Philips Sonicare that gives your instant feedback.
When it comes to being healthy, there are a lot of things to consider. One that can get overlooked is our dental health.
Based on family history, I've known for a while that oral health is an area that I needed to give more attention to as I get older. To be honest, other than brushing twice a day and flossing, I wasn't sure what I could do better.
From the first time I used it, I could tell that this innovative toothbrush was going to help me improve my brushing technique. No longer did I feel like I was brushing in the dark – I had immediate real-time feedback through the free Philips Sonicare App.
I immediately realized that though I was doing just fine on the front of my teeth, the backs of my teeth were not getting the brushing time they needed. I love that the app reminds me every time I miss a spot and lets me know if I am using too much pressure or an excessive scrubbing motion. (Guilty!)
This feedback is helping me to achieve my healthiest smile yet.
In just two weeks, the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Connected can work to achieve up to 10x more plaque removal and healthier gums.
Get started Using Tech to Improve Your Dental Health
1. Charge the Philips Sonicare FlexCare Connected.
2. Download the App.
3. Brush using the App. The 3D Mouth Map will turn white as you brush an area and alert you to areas that you have missed. There is a handy timer to let you know how much longer you need to brush in a given spot. The mouth-map provides post-brushing analysis on your coverage, pressure and scrubbing results to help you to improve your technique over time.
4. Touch Up – After you have brushed, the data from the location sensor alerts you to missed spots and gives you a chance to go back and clean these spots.
5. Focus Areas – You can use the app to focus on areas of trouble that have been identified by you or your dental professional. Such areas include plaque buildup, bleeding gums or gum recession.
6. Goal Setting – You can set goals based on what you want to achieve. Available goals include gum health, fresh breath, plaque removal and whitening. The app will then offer personalized coaching, tips, and alerts to help you meet them.
7. Brush Head Monitor – The app will monitor the actual time that you brush and alert you when it is time to replace the brush head.
8. Progress Report – You can generate an in-app report that reviews your brushing history for the last 30 days. This can be emailed to your dental professional if you choose.