These Blueberry Lemon Parfaits are the perfect healthy way to start your day.
I love vegetables.
Some people think that is strange, but I honestly would rather have vegetables than meat or even something sweet most of the time.
Unfortunately, my kids don’t share my opinion.
In fact, one of the biggest struggles I have with my kids is getting them to eat enough veggies.
Lucky for me I’ve got a new secret weapon – Garden Lites.
Garden Lites creates delicious, healthy foods that always have veggies as one of the first three ingredients.
I know what you are thinking – there is no way that can be good.
I will admit that I was a bit skeptical at first.
Then I tasted them.
To be honest, I was blown away. Everything they make is so good. It is hard to believe that in addition to being veggie packed, they are gluten, dairy and soy free. (These are some of the best gluten free muffins I have ever had. )
Garden Lites is so delicious everyone is Hooked On Veggies!
This is hands down the best way I’ve found to get my kids excited about getting more vegetables in their diet. They boys think they taste so good that they don’t mind that they have veggies in them. As for Skye, I’m pretty sure she has no idea that she is getting veggies in these chocolate muffins. Shhh….let’s keep that as our little secret, ok?
Lucky for us grown-ups, Garden Lites are a great way for anyone to add more veggies to their diet. It is the perfect, delicious and convenient way to get nutritious foods into my family.
Currently, they make muffins, snacks, and entrees. I’m looking forward to their veggie-rich waffles coming out in October.
All of the products are great as a quick snack by themselves. They also lend themselves to recipes like these Blueberry Lemon Parfaits. This parfait makes a great breakfast, but it is delicious enough for dessert.
If you are making this for your kids, I recommend using smaller glasses than the one pictured. It is a very filling treat!
Find a store in your area and connect with Garden Lites!
Blueberry Lemon Parfait
- 3/4 gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons coconut palm sugar or sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoon gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- 2 Garden Lites Blueberry Oat Muffins thawed & crumbled
- 2 cups Vanilla Yogurt dairy or non-dairy
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine oats, walnuts, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and toss to combine. Transfer to parchment lined baking sheet and toast for 12 minutes. Remove from oven. Stir and add Garden Lites Blueberry Oat Muffins to the baking sheet. Cook another 12 minutes.
- Place 1/3 of the yogurt in the bottom of a glass. Top with blueberry, oat mixture and crumbled muffins. Repeat layers, ending with a dollop of yogurt, blueberries and crumbled muffins.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Garden Lites. The opinions and text are all mine.