This Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding is a guilt-free way to get your chocolate fix! You won't believe how easy it is to make this delicious pudding.
Some of the best news I've heard all year is that chocolate is good for you. You can read more about this here.
Still, so many chocolate desserts are lacking in the overall nutrition department. I'm all for indulgence once in a while, but sometimes I want something that I can enjoy guilt-free on a regular basis. Something with healthy fats and protein that doesn't send my blood sugar into outer space.
I am a big fan of Almond Butter as a way to add both protein and healthy fats to my diet, so what better way than to marry it with chocolate for a luscious treat? This Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding is rich, decadent and won't leave you with a sugar low!
My favorite Almond Butter (by far!) is Justin's, and right now our friends at Thrive are giving a jar away free! Read below to find out more.
Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding
- ⅓ cup Swerve Erythritol - or sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Whole Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2 ounces milk chocolate chopped fine
- ¼ cup almond butter stirred
- Combine sugar, arrowroot powder and cocoa in a medium saucepan. Whisk well and add milk.
- Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until thick and bubbly, about 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to low and stir in chocolate and peanut butter. Stir until smooth and immediately remove from heat. Divide among 6 bowls. Allow to set and serve.