This Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding is a guilt-free way to get your chocolate fix!
Some of the best news I’ve heard all year is that chocolate is good for you. You can read more about this here.
Still, so many chocolate desserts are lacking in the overall nutrition department. I’m all for indulgence once in a while, but sometimes I want something that I can enjoy guilt-free on a regular basis. Something with healthy fats and protein that doesn’t send my blood sugar into outer space.
I am a big fan of Almond Butter as a way to add both protein and healthy fats to my diet, so what better way than to marry it with chocolate for a luscious treat? This Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding is rich, decadent and won’t leave you with a sugar low!
My favorite Almond Butter (by far!) is Justin’s, and right now our friends at Thrive are giving a jar away free! Read below to find out more.
At Thrive Market, you can shop the best organic and non-GMO groceries up to 50% delivered to your home for FREE.
Right now you can get a free Justin’s Almond Butter (just pay $1.95 shipping) and 30-day trial membership to Thrive. (No obligation, you can easily cancel at any time.)
Whether spread on toast or drizzled over apple slices, Justin’s Classic Almond Butter is the MVP of snack time. Made from just two ingredients—almonds and sustainably sourced red palm fruit oil—this almond butter is as wholesome as it is delicious.
Often, manufacturers try to jazz up nut butters by adding sugar or high fructose corn syrup. Justin’s, on the other hand, is the real deal—this almond butter doesn’t need any sweeteners or fillers to make it palatable. The great taste comes from the naturally delicious almonds.
Chocolate Almond Butter Pudding
- 1/3 cup Swerve Erythritol - or sugar of choice
- 2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- 2 cups Whole Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2 ounces milk chocolate chopped fine
- 1/4 cup almond butter stirred
- Combine sugar, arrowroot powder and cocoa in a medium saucepan. Whisk well and add milk. Bring to a boil over medium high heat and cook until thick and bubbly, about 1 minute. Reduce heat to low and stir in chocolate and peanut butter. Stir until smooth and immediately remove from heat. Divide among 6 bowls.