Raise your hand if you are a snacker.
Yep, me too.
In fact, our whole family is big on snacks.
Especially my oldest son, Alex. If we let him, he would graze all day long and never eat a meal.
One brand I rely on is Annie’s®, which I pick up at Albertson’s.
From Annie’s® Chocolate Bunnies to Fruit Snacks to yogurt, we’ve always got Annie’s® on hand. Skye especially loves the Chocolate Bunnies for an on the go snack.
As yummy as they are as-is, sometimes the mood calls for a bit more chocolate. So when the chocolate cravings strike, I like to whip up a snack like today’s Cherry Chocolate Bunny Treats.
It is the perfect way to Be Snacksational!
This is a kid-friendly snack that you will find yourself eating too. We like them stored in the fridge, but you can leave them at room temperature as well.
With Easter coming up, it is the perfect time to whip up a bunny treat for your family!
Chocolate Cherry Bunny Treats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Annie’s® Whole Wheat Bunnies
- 1/2 cup Annie’s® Chocolate Bunnies
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in the top of a double boiler. (Or in a metal bowl on top of a saucepan.) Put 1 inch of water in the bottom saucepan and bring to a boil. Heat chocolate until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Place Annie’s® Whole Wheat Bunnies, Annie’s® Chocolate Bunnies and dried cherries in a bowl. Stir in melted chocolate until well covered.
- Drop by the spoonful on prepared baking sheet. Place baking sheet in the refrigerator until hard.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons (use local banner name) . The opinions and text are all mine.