I’ve talked a lot about how I struggle to put meals on the table that the whole family will eat. I refuse to eat “kid food” and too often, my kids refuse my more adventurous meals.
I wish I could just say it was my two-year-old, but sadly that isn’t the case.
Still, it is important to me to create wholesome meals for the family. I’ve found that my best bets are meals where I can add a sauce for willing children and the adults to keep our taste buds happy, and allow the fussy eaters in the family to leave it off.
Today’s Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches are a perfect example.
I use NatureRaised Farms® Chicken, which is tasty enough by itself, but also fun to jazz up a bit. A delicious all-natural meal is completed with the addition of Alexia® sweet potato fries. You can find both in the freezer aisle at Target.
If you haven’t tried Alexia® sweet potato fries, you must. They harvest only the best produce and creatively season with all-natural flavors the entire family adores. (Even the picky toddler.) We are talking a farm to dinner plate meal you can feel good about serving.
You may remember NatureRaised Farms® from this post. We love their Gluten Free Grilled Chicken Strips and also their Whole Grain Breast Nuggets, Gluten Free Chicken Nuggets and Southern Style Chicken Strips. They are all 100% Natural with no antibiotics or added hormones. The animals are fed no animal protein or bakery by-products, and they are certified by independent Third-party animal welfare agencies.
Right now, you can get 15% Cartwheel Savings on both NatureRaised Farms® and Alexia® at Target. Claim your savings here.
Quick & Easy Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
- 1 package NatureRaised Farms® Chicken any variety
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 to mato diced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 oz crumbled blue cheese optional
- For serving:
- Mayonnaise Greek Yogurt or Ranch Dressing
- Cook NatureRaised Farms® Chicken according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, heat Buffalo wing sauce in a small saucepan. Combine carrots, celery, and tomato in a small bowl and toss with apple cider vinegar.
- When the chicken is done, toss it in the Buffalo wing sauce. Toast buns if desired, spread with Mayonnaise, Greek Yogurt or Ranch Dressing. Add NatureRaised Farms® chicken and top with vegetables and blue cheese. Serve with Alexia® sweet potato fries.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of NatureRaised Farms® and Alexia®. The opinions and text are all mine.