Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. and Pinnacle Foods Group LLC. All opinions are entirely my own.
This easy to make salad bowl is packed with nutrients and so delicious! It is packed with vegetables your body will thank you for.
Lately, my diet has been primarily composed of one bowl meals that I can prepare the elements for on the weekend and quickly throw together when things get crazy during the week.
(Because with three kids, things always get crazy.)
Having everything prepped or easy to prepare makes me much more likely to reach for something that will make me feel good versus heading for one of the kids snacks.
At least once a day, one of my meals is a salad.
In the past, daily salads meant a rut because my bowl would be the same for weeks on end.
These days, I keep staples like chicken and salad dressing on hand but enjoy mixing things up daily.
A perfect example is today’s grilled chicken salad with beets, broccoli and fresh mozzarella.
Using Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken, I get a delicious protein packed meal at is both delicious and simple and easy to make. I love topping it all off with the robust, full-flavored Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing. It has just enough herbs and seasonings for a zesty boost of flavor and no high fructose corn syrup. Both make the perfect base to allow me to get creative with my salads without spending all day in the kitchen.
Although I like to roasted and chop all of the vegetables ahead of time, this can easily be done just before you eat.
Do you enjoy main dish salads?
For more great one bowl meal ideas, make sure you check out these recipes.
Rainbow Salad Bowl with Chicken
- 2 golden beets
- 1 bunch broccoli cut in to florets
- 4 Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breasts
- 5 ounces romaine chopped
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes halved
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella diced
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and arrange broccoli in a single layer on half of the baking sheet. Spray with avocado oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place chicken on the other half
- Wash beet and wrap tightly in foil. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Add broccoli and cook for another 18 minutes. Remove chicken, broccoli and beet from oven.
- Carefully remove foil and allow beet to cool. Peel and shred. Slice chicken.
- Divide romaine among serving bowls. Arrange beet, broccoli, chicken, carrot tomatoes and mozzarella around the bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve.