This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Aidells®. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’m a big believer that a delicious family meal doesn’t have to be all that complicated.
One thing I can be sure the whole family will love is pasta night.
Of course, when I make pasta, I love to pack it with veggies. Instead of cream, I usually pull out my secret weapon: quinoa cream. (Though I’ve tested this recipe both ways and it does work with regular cream or half and half if you don’t have quinoa cream in your freezer.)
Lately, I’ve been making our meals even more delicious (and easy to get on the table) with the help of Aidells® sausage.
If, you’ve never tried it, you must! They come in some fabulous flavors:
- Aidells® Cajun Style Andouille
- Aidells® Chicken & Apple (also available in minis)
- Aidells® Italian Style
- Aidells® Pineapple Bacon (also available in minis)
- Aidells® Spicy Mango & Jalapeno
- Aidells® Roasted Garlic & Gruyere Cheese Smoked Sausage
- Aidells® Organic Spinach & Feta
- Aidells® Organic Chicken & Apple
I love that Aidells® sausage is Gluten-Free and has no nitrates or added hormones. They are hand-crafted in small batches with care and ready in just 8 to 10 minutes. You can saute’ them, grill them or even bake them.
I also adore that they are easy to pick up during my weekly Publix run.
If you want to try Aidells® sausage, you can take advantage of the in-store promotion Publix is having between 3/17 and 3/25. During this promotion, you can get two packages for just $10. With all the different unique flavors coming up with unique meals your family will love will be a breeze.
I am interested in hearing you guys incorporate sausage into your dinner repertoire. What is a recipe using sausage that you made that you are extraordinarily proud of? Comment below before 3/25 and you could receive a $25 gift card to shop at Publix!
Sausage, Roasted Tomato & Ricotta Fettuccine
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 9 oz Gluten Free Fettuccine
- 1 package Aidells® Italian Style or Aidells® Organic Spinach & Feta
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 5 ounces baby spinach chopped
- 1 cup quinoa cream or cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss tomatoes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, until wilted.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining tablespoon of olive oil to medium heat. Add Aidells® sausage and cook until browned, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add spinach and salute until wilted.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add (quinoa) cream, salt, pepper and red pepper. Cook until mixture is bubbly. Stir in ricotta until well combined. Toss in fettuccine and roasted tomatoes. If desired, add reserved cooking water until desired consistency is reached. Sprinkle with parmesan and fresh basil and serve warm.