This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SpreadTheHeat #CollectiveBias
These Sweet Heat Avocado Toasts are so simple to make but packed with flavor!
Years ago when the boys were little, we went to a restaurant that had a Sweet Heat Fried Chicken. I am not sure I ever recall ordering fried chicken in a restaurant, so I am not sure what compelled me to order it. Most likely it had something to do with the side dish.
Regardless of my motivation, it was then that I fell in love with sweet heat. I adore the perfect combination of sweetness with a little kick.
You’ve seen this here before, with this Sweet Heat Cashew Chicken and Quinoa, this Sweet and Spicy Slaw and this Sweet and Spicy Quinoa Salad.
Today, allow me to introduce you to my BFF: Sweet Heat Avocado Toasts.
You know that I don’t like to spend a lot of time on breakfast and snacks, and these toasts is so easy to make. Nothing better than an easy to make meal that tastes like you spent a lot of time!
My secret ingredient is Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread. In this new product, Smucker’s has married the perfect balance of sweetness and heat together.
Sweetened with honey, this better for you spread adds just the right touch to any dish. It would make a fabulous addition to any sandwich. I am also dying to try it with oatmeal.
Given my love for anything with sweet heat, it is no surprise that I adore Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread. Other great flavors include Blueberry Lemon, Concord Grape, Strawberry and Triple Berry.
You can pick up all of the Smucker’s Fruit & Honey spreads at Walmart.
Make sure you check out the Ibotta offer where you can Earn $1.00 off Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Spread
Sweet Heat Avocado Toasts
- 4 tablespoons Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread
- 8 slices gluten free bread
- 8 slices sharp white cheddar
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/2 cup micro greens or sprouts
- 4 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Place bread in toaster and toast to desired brownness. Spread Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeño Fruit Spread on each slice of bread. Place on a baking sheet and top with cheddar cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and top with micro greens and sprouts. Serve warm.