about the recipe
This fast and easy Air Fryer Asparagus is a recipe I turn to again and again. Here I pair perfectly cooked crisp-tender asparagus with a kick of garlic and top it off with zippy lemon juice, lemon zest, and creamy goat cheese. This is a tried and true weeknight staple that comes together in a flash. No air fryer? You can make this in the oven too.
– 1 pound asparagus trimmed – 1 tablespoon olive oil – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – For Topping – 2 ounces goat cheese – Zest and Juice of 1 lemon – 1 teaspoon fresh thyme chopped – Flakey salt
– Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees.
– In a medium bowl, toss together the asparagus, olive oil, garlic, salt, and black pepper.
– Place asparagus in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
– Cook for 4 to 8 minutes, to desired doneness.
– Transfer to a serving platter.
– Top with goat cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice, and thyme. If desired season with a pinch of flakey salt.