about the recipe
There's nothing quite like the crunch of crispy Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts. But achieving that perfect balance between a crispy exterior and a fork-tender interior can often be a game of chance. Well, not anymore! With our recipe, you can have your Brussels sprouts delightfully crunchy on the outside, and tender on the inside in no time - complete with an incredible dipping sauce that takes flavors to the next level. Want to use frozen Brussels sprouts? I’ve got instructions for that too!
– 1 pound brussels sprouts – 1 tablespoon maple syrup – 1 tablespoon olive oil – ¼ teaspoon sea salt – ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
Dipping Sauce – ⅓ cup mayonnaise – 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives – 1 tablespoon maple syrup – 1 teaspoon grainy mustard – ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce gluten free if necessary
– Trim and half your Brussels Sprouts. – Place the Brussels sprouts in a large bowl. Add the maple syrup, olive oil, salt and pepper.
– Preheat your air fryer to 350° F. – Arrange the Brussels sprouts in a single layer in your air fryer basket, cooking in batches as needed.
– Place the basket in the air fryer and cook until crispy and brown, about 17 to 22 minutes, tossing halfway through.
– Serve your Brussels sprouts warm with the dipping sauce