about the recipe
If you are looking to elevate your side dish game, look no further than Blackstone Brussels Sprouts. Cooking Brussels sprouts on the Blackstone griddle gives them a wonderfully smoky and charred flavor with a crispy texture that is hard to beat. A simple seasoning of brown sugar smoked paprika, and salt makes them really shine. Give this recipe a try, and you will be hooked!
– 1 pound Brussels sprouts – 3 tablespoons unsalted butter – 2 teaspoons minced garlic – 2 teaspoons light brown sugar – 1 teaspoon smoked paprika – ½ teaspoon sea salt – 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar – Optional: Chopped almonds or hazelnuts
– Wash the Brussels sprouts and trim them. Cut them in half.
– Heat your flat-top griddle to medium-high heat. Add the butter, spreading it across the griddle.
– Add the Brussels sprouts, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring often.
– Add the garlic, brown sugar, paprika, and salt. Cook for 1 more minute, stirring constantly.
– Remove from the heat, and toss with the apple cider vinegar.
– If desired, top with almonds and hazelnuts.
Get More Recipes