about the recipe
If you are looking for an easy-to-make meal that is guaranteed to impress your family and friends, this Crockpot chicken spaghetti is a must-try. The aroma of this dish is irresistible and will remind you of your favorite cozy Italian restaurant. The flavors are bold and comforting, with a perfect balance of creamy, tangy tomato sauce and savory chicken that will leave you wanting more.
– 1 ½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast – 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning – 1 ½ teaspoons sea salt – 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – 10 ½ ounces Rotel tomatoes – 1 ½ cups chicken broth – ½ cup half and half or heavy cream – 8 ounces cream cheese diced – 16 ounces spaghetti noodles – 2 cup shredded cheddar – ½ cup shredded parmesan
– Pat the chicken dry and season with Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
– Add the Rotel tomatoes, chicken broth and cream to your slow cooker and whisk to combine.
– Add the chicken. Scatter the cream cheese on top. – Cover and cook over low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
– When the cooking time is up, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred or dice. Stir the sauce well to make sure the cream cheese is fully incorporated. Stir in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Return the chicken to the pot.
Bring a pot of salted water to a boil, and cook the spaghetti noodles according to package directions
– Drain and add to the slow cooker.
– Top with the remaining cup of cheddar and the parmesan. Cover until the cheese melts.
Get More Recipes