Goat Cheese Crostini with Orange Peach Salsa
This Goat Cheese Crostini with Orange Peach Salsa is the perfect appetizer to enjoy with a glass of white wine. It is easy to make and so delicious!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 3 Mandarin oranges peeled and diced (or 2 small oranges)
- 2 peaches peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces goat cheese at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- For Serving
- 1 gluten free French Baquette, sliced
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
In a medium bowl, combine oranges, peaches, red pepper, red onion, lime juice and chives.
In a small bowl, whisk together goat cheese and milk.
Arrange bread slices in a single layer. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and spread goat cheese on each bread slice. Return to oven and bake another 5 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon, top rounds with salsa and serve immediately.
Calories: 288kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 412mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 20.3mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 3mg