Blue Cheese Coleslaw
This Blue Cheese Coleslaw is a great way to mix up your coleslaw game. It is perfect as a side dish or added to sandwiches and wraps. This easy to make recipe is also surprisingly healthy, thanks to the use of Greek Yogurt.
Prep Time 20 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- ½ cup Greek yogurt dairy or non dairy; or mayonnaise
- ¼ cup mayonnaise or Veganaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Swerve sweetener or other sweetener
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese divided
- ½ large head cabbage shredded
- 2 carrots shredded
- 4 green onions sliced thin
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, hot sauce, sea salt, celery seeds and ½ cup blue cheese. Stir in sweetener.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, carrots and ½ of green onions. Toss with yogurt mixture and sprinkle with remaining green onions, blue cheese and parsley.
Calories: 129kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 670mg | Potassium: 232mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2920IU | Vitamin C: 26.6mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 0.7mg