Asian Salad Dressing
This homemade Asian Salad Dressing Recipe is easy to make and healthy! With rice vinegar and ginger, this no sugar recipe is a simple dressing that packs a lot of flavor. Once you learn how to make Asian Salad Dressing you will never want store bought again!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar unseasoned
- 1/4 cup gluten free tamari
- 2 tablespoons lime juice fresh
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Swerve or other sweetener, to taste
Place rice wine vinegar, gluten free tamari, lime juice, minced ginger, garlic, sesame oil, olive oil and Swerve in a blender.
Process until smooth.
Taste and season with salt and pepper.
Transfer to a jar and refrigerate until ready to serve.
May be stored sealed in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Variations for Asian Salad Dressing Recipe
Tip: I don't recommend using Seasoned Rice Vinegar. I made that mistake once and found the flavor to be too strong.
- For a nutty kick, add in 2 tablespoons powdered peanut butter or 2 tablespoons peanut butter.
- For heat, add in 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Add in 3 tablespoons tahini and replace lime juice with lemon juice.
- For a fun variation, try adding in 2 drops of good quality orange essential oil.
- If you taste the dressing and it has too much "bite", try adding in a little more sweetener to balance the acidity.
Calories: 126kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 324mg | Potassium: 12mg | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0.2mg