This Bacon Guacamole Recipe is the perfect gluten-free appetizer for game day! It is great as a dip and also fantastic in quesadillas!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Calories 194 kcal
- 8 ounces bacon I used turkey bacon
- 2 large avocados or 3 medium
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce seeded and chopped
- 1 tomato seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- Mission® Tortilla Chips Strips for serving
Cook bacon according to package directions.
Mash avocados in a medium bowl. Add lime juice and cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Gently stir in onion, garlic, chipotle chilies, tomato, and cilantro.
Store with plastic wrap directly on the surface of the guacamole and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serve with Mission Tortilla Chips Strips.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 194 Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15g 23%
Saturated Fat 3g 15%
Cholesterol 27mg 9%
Sodium 656mg 27%
Potassium 392mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 3g 12%
Protein 9g 18%
Vitamin A 4.7%
Vitamin C 9.9%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.