Creamy Garlic Feta Dip
This Garlic Feta Dip is perfect for your next grill out! Gluten-Free and Vegetarian, this simple feta dip recipe is one that you will make time and again.
- ½ cup plain yogurt or sour cream dairy or non-dairy
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened (dairy or non-dairy)
- ½ cup feta or vegan feta
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced (more or less to taste)</yoastmark>
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- For Garnish: diced red onions and fresh parsley
Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
To serve, garnish with red onions and chopped fresh parsley and serve with your favorite Jackson's Honest chips.
Calories: 72kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 320mg | Potassium: 44mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 215IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 0.1mg