Pesto Chicken Wrap
These Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad Wraps are a fabulous low-carb lunch or dinner that is perfect for warmer weather. Easy to make and so delicious!
- 1 cup fresh basil loosely packed
- 2 ounces fresh Parmesan grated
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 avocado pitted, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound organic boneless skinless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 4 green onions chopped
- For wraps
- Bibb lettuce leaves
- Tomato Chopped green onion, pine nuts, fresh lemon juice
Place basil, Parmesan, pine nuts, avocado, lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper in a blender and process until smooth.
Place chicken and green onions in a large bowl and toss with pesto.
To make wraps, place lettuce leaves on a plate and top with chicken salad. Add tomato, more green onion, and pine nuts. Finish with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice and serve.
Calories: 457kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 949mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1900IU | Vitamin C: 16.4mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 2.2mg