Creamy Garlic Sausage Pasta
This Creamy Roasted Garlic Sausage Pasta is gluten free and a crowd pleaser. Perfect for casual entertaining.
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 garlic sausage pasta like Aidells
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 heads roasted garlic *see note
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 ½ cups half-and-half or quinoa cream
- 8 ounces Gruyere Cheese shredded (divided)
- 4 ounces Parmesan Cheese shredded (divided)
- 3 ounces goat cheese crumbled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fettuccine I used gluten free; cooked according to package directions
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausage and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until browned. Remove from skillet. Add tomatoes and cook for three minutes.
Add garlic and cook 30 more seconds. Deglaze the pan by adding the wine and scraping up the browned bits.
Reduce the heat to medium-low and then add the cream. Cook over medium-low heat for 4 minutes, stirring often.
Add 6 ounces Gruyere, 3 ounces Parmesan, goat cheese, salt, and pepper. Cook until cheese is melted.
Stir in cooked pasta and sausage. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and serve warm.
To make ahead, transfer to a casserole dish and top with cheese. Bake in a 350-degree oven for 30 minutes.
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 96mg | Sodium: 563mg | Potassium: 279mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 369mg | Iron: 1.3mg