Roasted Garlic & Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash
This Roasted Garlic and Goat Cheese Cauliflower Mash is a delicious alternative to mashed potatoes. Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Low Carb, Primal
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 ounces goat cheese softened
- 1 tablespoon cream or milk
- 1 head roasted garlic instructions here
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower and cook for 5 minutes. Drain and transfer to paper towels to blot excess moisture.
Combine cauliflower, butter, goat cheese, cream or milk, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Blend until smooth. Alternatively, you can process in a food processor.
Calories: 91kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 694mg | Potassium: 79mg | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 13.1mg | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 0.5mg