Roasted Fruit and Vegetable Quinoa Salad
This healthy Roasted Fruit and Vegetable Quinoa Salad is packed with flavor! Squash, onion, apples,quinoa and walnuts and topped with a garlic lime drizzle!
Cuisine American, Gluten Free, Healthy, Quinoa
Prep Time 20 minutes minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes minutes
Total Time 50 minutes minutes
- 1 acorn squash seeded and sliced into wedges
- 1 apple cut into 6 wedges
- 1 red onion cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil or other high heat oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 ounces parmesan shaved (optional)
- ½ cup greek yogurt dairy or non-dairy
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
Toss squash, apple and red onion with avocado oil, salt, pepper and chipotle chili powder. Spread on a large rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until tender.
Toss quinoa with walnuts and lime juice. Top with roasted fruit and vegetables and parmesan and drizzle with dressing.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 752mg | Potassium: 532mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 415IU | Vitamin C: 14.8mg | Calcium: 184mg | Iron: 2.3mg