Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas
These Slow Cooker Beef Fajitas are a great easy weeknight meal. With a great kick from chipotle chili pepper and garlic, this will become a favorite.
- 1 green pepper cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 red pepper cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper cored, seeded and sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce minced
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 ½ pounds flank steak
- 16 ounces salsa
- For serving: gluten free tortillas I like corn tortillas, Greek yogurt or sour cream, cheese
Place peppers, onions, chipotle chile, and garlic in the slow cooker insert and toss. If necessary, cut meat to fit into your slow cooker. Place meat on top of the vegetables and top with salsa. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Transfer meat to a cutting board and shred. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and toss reserved liquid with the meat.
To serve, place meat and vegetables in tortillas and top with desired toppings.
Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 595mg | Potassium: 755mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1095IU | Vitamin C: 81.1mg | Calcium: 58mg | Iron: 2.4mg