Quinoa Bacon Club Wrap
This quinoa bacon club wrap is a fabulous easy and healthy gluten free school lunch.
- ⅓ cup barbecue sauce gluten free
- ⅔ cup skinny ranch dressing see below
- 6 gluten free or whole wheat tortillas warmed
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 6 ounces cooked turkey or tempeh bacon crumbled
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack Cheese grated or Daiya
- ½ cup grape tomatoes quartered
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and diced
- ½ cup pitted black olives diced
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce shredded
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- ⅓ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a small bowl combine barbecue sauce and ranch dressing.
Place tortillas on a clean surface and spread a spoonful of dressing over tortilla. Divide the quinoa and bacon between the tortillas. Top with cheese, tomatoes, red pepper, olives, lettuce and avocado. Drizzle with additional dressing. Roll tortilla up tightly and secure with toothpicks.
Meanwhile, make the dressing by whisking together ingredients in a small bowl. Stir in refrigerator until using.
Note: If you want a thinner dressing, reduce yogurt to ⅓ cup.
Calories: 385kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 53mg | Sodium: 1182mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1440IU | Vitamin C: 34.1mg | Calcium: 263mg | Iron: 2.1mg