California Club Pizza
Don't order takeout pizza, make your own delicious California Club Pizza.
- 4 ounces turkey bacon or tempeh bacon
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 lb gluten free pizza dough
- ½ cup grated cheese or Daiya
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbled (or nut cheese)
- 2 cups arugula
- 2 tablespoons Greek Yogurt
- 2 tablespoons Mayo
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1 to mato sliced thin
- 1 avocado peeled, pitted and diced
Preheat oven to 420 degrees.
Cook bacon until crisp and crumble into bite sized pieces.
Place a large sheet of parchment paper on your counter and sprinkle with cornmeal. (If you are allergic to corn use flour.) Roll dough into a circle about 12 inches wide. Transfer to the pizza peel. Sprinkle with cheeses and bacon. Baked for 14 to 16 minutes, until the crust is browned and the cheese is melted.
Meanwhile, place arugula in a large bowl. In a small bowl combine yogurt, mayo, lime juice, salt and pepper. Toss with arugula. Place on warm pizza and top with sprouts, tomato and avocado. Serve immediately
Serving: 1g | Calories: 333kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 26mg | Sodium: 1123mg | Potassium: 208mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 305IU | Vitamin C: 4.1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 0.8mg