Quinoa Pasta Salad
This Quinoa Pasta Salad is the perfect way to enjoy pasta while keeping your health goals on track. With peppers, olives, artichoke and red onion, this veggie-packed pasta recipe makes a healthy and satisfying meal.
- 12 ounces quinoa pasta or other gluten free pasta
- 2 cups cooked red quinoa optional
- 2 bell peppers any color, cut into strips
- 1 cup black olives chopped
- 1 cup artichoke hearts chopped
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers chopped
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar dressing more or less to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and immediately toss with a couple tablespoons of dressing or olive oil.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl combine quinoa, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, olives, artichoke hearts, red onion and capers.
Add oregano and the desired amount of balsamic vinegar dressing. Toss well and salt and pepper to taste.
Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 418mg | Potassium: 164mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 835IU | Vitamin C: 37.5mg | Calcium: 28mg | Iron: 1.2mg