Sweet Potato Fry Dipping Sauce
This Sweet Potato Fry Dipping Sauce is a healthy sweet potato fry dip that you will find yourself craving! This quick sauce is just as good on grilled chicken as it is sweet potato fries!
- ⅓ cup Greek Yogurt dairy or non-dairy; I like Kite Hill for non-dairy
- ⅓ cup Mayonnaise preferably homemade; or veganaise; or additional yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro minced
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper optional; more or less to taste
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
In a small bowl combine Greek Yogurt, Mayonnaise, cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, garlic, cayenne pepper and sea salt.
Stir well to combine.
Refrigerate until ready to use.
Variations for Sweet Potatoe Fries Aioli
- Make it Vegan/Dairy Free:
Use non-dairy yogurt and Veganaise.
- If you really like garlic (like I do), add up to a tablespoon.
- Add a teaspoon of chili powder or cumin.
- Use dill in place of cilantro.
- Add one seeded and finely chopped chipotle chili pepper.
- Add 1 seeded and chopped jalapeno.
- Add 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce, use lemon instead of lime and parsley instead of cilantro.
Serving Suggestions for Sweet Potato Fries Dip
Obviously, this dip is great with Sweet Potato Fries! It is also good on a baked sweet potato, as a dip for raw vegetables and for potato chips.
Other Suggestions for Sweet Potato Fry Dip:
Garlic Feta Dip
Avocado Fry Dip
Jalapeno Ranch Dip
Skinny Blue Cheese Dip
Onion, Bacon and Rosemary Dip
Calories: 46kcal | Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 90mg | Potassium: 7mg | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 6mg