Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
If you are looking for a healthy breakfast or snack that is packed with protein you are going to want to try this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie! Your mornings have never been easier than with this deliciously easy smoothie.
- 2 Premier Protein Chocolate Shakes
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 banana preferably frozen
In a blender combine 1 Premier Protein Chocolate Shake, peanut butter and banana.
Blend until the mixture is smooth and frothy. If desired, add ice and blend until smooth.
Optional Add-Ins for this Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed or chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cups spinach
- 1 teaspoon Maca powder
- 1 teaspoon cocoa nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Tips for Making Chocolate Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie
- For a smoother texture, chill the ingredients before blending.
- Chop the banana and spinach (if using) into small pieces that are roughly the same size.
- If adding ice, blend everything first and then add it last.