Crock-Pot Chicken Fajitas
These Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas are so simple to make and easy enough of any night of the week. The garlic makes it just a little bit spicy, so feel free to dial it back if you are especially sensitive or serving little ones.
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken cut into strips
- 1/3 cup Holland House White Cooking Wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 small bell peppers cut into strips
- 2 large onions sliced
- 1 cup salsa
- For serving: Gluten-free tortillas shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa
Place the chicken in a shallow dish.
In a small bowl, combine the white cooking wine, olive oil, garlic, chili powder, and ground cumin. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Pour over the chicken and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Pour the chicken and marinade in your crock-pot. Top with peppers and onions. Pour salsa over the vegetables.
Cover and cook over high heat for 2 hours or low heat for 3 to 4 hours.
Serve with warm tortillas and desired toppings.
Calories: 273kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 465mg | Potassium: 767mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 2500IU | Vitamin C: 81mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg