Healthy Curried Chicken Salad
For a lunch that is full of flavor, this Healthy Curry Chicken Salad never fails to delight! It is simple to make and easy to adapt to your personal preferences.
- 1 pound cooked chopped or shredded chicken about 4 cups
- 4 green onions chopped
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- ⅓ cup cashews chopped
- ⅓ cup currants or dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup mayonnaise or Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney optional
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon powdered Swerve or sweetener of choice
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
Combine the chopped chicken, onions, celery, cashews, currants, and cilantro in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, mango chutney, lemon juice, Swerve, curry powder, turmeric, cumin, salt and pepper.
Add the dressing to the chicken mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 472kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 352mg | Potassium: 803mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 400IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 3mg