Blackstone Fried Rice
This fried rice is perfect if you like easy side dishes that the whole family will enjoy!
Servings 6 as a side dish
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (plus more as needed)
- 3 eggs beaten
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 4 cups cooked jasmine rice
- ¼ cup soy sauce divided (or gluten free tamari)
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger more or less to taste
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For serving: chopped scallions and sesame seeds
Heat your Blackstone to medium low and add the oil.
Add the eggs, and cook until set, about 1 minute. Remove to a plate and chop.
Add the bell pepper, onion, and carrots.
Add 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and ginger.
Cook uncrisp-tendernder, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Add the cooked rice, remaining 3 tablespoons soy sauce, sesame oil, and chili flakes.
Cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the egg and cook for 2 more minutes.
Remove from heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Top with scallions and sesame seeds if desired.
Calories: 213kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 555mg | Potassium: 175mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 2474IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg