about the recipe
There's something undeniably comforting about the aroma of freshly baked biscuits wafting through your home. But let's be real, not all of us are morning people ready to tango with a complicated recipe in the morning. That's where our game-changing Air Fryer Biscuits come into play! With just a bit of prep, you can have these light and flaky buttermilk biscuits ready to air-fry in no time at all.
– 2 cups all-purpose flour – 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder – ½ teaspoon salt – 2 teaspoons sugar – 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter – ¾ cup buttermilk
– Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a medium bowl. – Cut the butter into ½” cubes and add to the dry mixture.
– Cut in with a pastry cutter or with clean hands until the butter is broken down into very small pieces.
– Add the buttermilk and stir to form a dough.
– Turn the dough into a lightly floured surface, and pat it to ¾” thick.