about the recipe
For a crunchy and delicious way to satisfy your french fry cravings, look no further than Air Fryer Curly Fries. These fries cook quickly in an air fryer, making them a deliciously simple alternative to traditional fried potatoes. With our easy-to-follow recipe, you can make perfect curly fries in the air fryer every time. Plus, don’t miss our options for seasoning and dipping sauces.
– 2 pounds russet potatoes peeled – 1 tablespoon salt – 1 teaspoon baking soda – 3 tablespoons avocado oil or your favorite heat-safe oil – 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary chopped – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– Use a spiralizer to cut the potatoes with a fine blade (the spaghetti size blade) and then cut the strands into pieces.
– Place the potatoes in a large bowl filled with water, salt, and baking powder.
– Soak for 1 hour. – Drain, and pat try.
– Place the potatoes in a large bowl and toss with the oil.
– Preheat the air fryer to 400° F.
– Arrange the fries in a single layer in your air fryer, cooking in batches if necessary.
– Cook for 11 to 13 minutes, tossing halfway through, or until golden brown. – Sprinkle with the seasonings and toss to combine.