about the recipe
There's nothing quite like the satisfying crunch of a perfectly cooked french fry, and these Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Fries take that experience to a whole new level. With just a handful of simple ingredients and the magic of the air fryer, you can create restaurant-quality fries in the comfort of your own home.
– 2 pounds russet potatoes – 2 tablespoons sea salt – ½ teaspoon baking soda Garlic Parmesan Butter – 5 tablespoons unsalted butter – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary – ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese – Fresh parsley and salt to taste
– Use a mandoline, knife, or food processor to cut the potatoes into fries. – Place the potatoes in a dutch oven filled with cold water.
– Bring the water to a boil and add the salt and baking soda. – Return to a boil and cook for 3 minutes, until the potatoes are just cooked through but not mushy.
– Drain and place on a baking sheet. Dry with paper towels. – Chill for an hour, or up to overnight.
– Preheat the air fryer to 375° F. – Spray the potatoes well with oil and arrange in your air fryer in a single layer, cooking in batches if necessary.
– Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until golden brown.
– Place the fries in a 200° F oven while the remaining fries cook. – Meanwhile, melt the butter and then add the garlic and rosemary.
– Drizzle the butter over the warm fries and gently toss to coat. – Top with parmesan, parsley, and salt, and serve warm.