about the recipe
Once you make air fryer stuffing, you will wonder why you ever made it any other way. The sweet tartness of the dried cranberries pairs perfectly with the savory vegetables, pecans, and sage for a stuffing that will be the star of your holiday table.
– Place the bread cubes in a single layer in your air fryer. (You may need to cook in batches.) – Spray with cooking spray. – Cook at 275° F for 15 minutes, until crispy.
– Meanwhile, melt the butter in a saute pan over medium heat. Add the onion and celery, and cook for 8 minutes, until tender.
– Add the pecans and cook, stirring constantly, for another 3 minutes. Add the broth and cook for one more minute.
– Place the bread, sage, salt, and pepper in a large bowl and pour the vegetable mixture over it.
– Toss well to combine. – Taste and adjust the seasonings.
– Stir in the cranberries. (You can add more broth for a moister stuffing.)
– Spray a 1 ½ qt air fryer safe baking dish with cooking spray – Transfer the stuffing mix to the prepared dish and cover with foil. – Preheat your air fryer to 350° F.
– Place the dish in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes. – Remove the foil, and cook for another 7 to 10 minutes, until the top is crispy and brown.