about the recipe
If you're looking for a delicious and easy side dish that brightens up any meaty main, look no further than these Air Fryer Tomatoes! This recipe is absolutely magical - the air fryer really brings out the best in fresh tomatoes, giving them a caramelized flavor that is impossible to resist. Whether you're serving them alongside steaks, chicken or as a topping for a heaping bowl of pasta, air fryer roasted tomatoes are sure to impress.
– 12 ounces cherry or grape tomatoes halved – 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil – 1 teaspoon sugar – 1/2 teaspoon sea salt – 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning – 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
– Preheat your air fryer to 350° F. – Place the halved tomatoes in a large bowl.
Add the oil, sugar, salt, Italian seasoning, and ground black pepper.
–Toss gently to coat.
– Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer in your air fryer basket.
– Work in batches if needed to avoid overcrowding.
– – Cook for 15 minutes, tossing halfway through.