about the recipe
Get ready for a taste explosion with our Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad recipe! While the al dente pasta provides the base, the true stars of the dish are the crispy bacon, creamy ranch, and fresh veggies that complement it perfectly. This recipe is ideal for any occasion - whether it's a picnic, potluck, or an intimate family dinner.
Salad – 16 ounces dried cavatappi pasta – 12 ounces sliced bacon cooked and diced – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese – 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes halved – 1 cup shredded carrots – 1 cup frozen baby peas thawed and rinsed Homemade Ranch Dressing – ½ cup sour cream – ½ cup mayonnaise – ⅓ cup milk – 3 tablespoons ranch seasoning – 2 tablespoons cider vinegar – 1 teaspoon minced garlic – Salt and pepper to taste
– Cook the pasta according to package directions.
– Drain and rinse with cold water.
– Transfer to a bowl.
– Toss with the bacon, cheese, tomatoes, carrots, and baby peas.
– While the pasta is cooking, Stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, milk, ranch seasoning, cider vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper.
– Toss with pasta salad with the dressing, and refrigerate for an hour to allow the flavors to combine.