about the recipe
When you want a hearty breakfast that is sure to satisfy, turn to this Beef Breakfast Sausage recipe. Perfectly seasoned beef patties pack all the flavor of your favorite sausage without unwanted ingredients. Sear them on your Blackstone griddle or stovetop. Either way, you’ve got delicious beef sausage the whole family will adore. Let’s get this day started, shall we?
– Place the ground beef in a large bowl. – In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sage, thyme, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes.
– Add the spice combination to the meat mixture and use clean hands to work the seasonings into the meat.
– Form into small patties, about 2 ounces each.
Skillet – Heat oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
– Once the oil is simmering, add the sausage patties.
– Cook, occasionally turning, until the patties are cooked, about 10 minutes.
Blackstone Griddle – Heat your Blackstone griddle to medium heat.
– Add oil. When the oil simmers, ass the sausage patties. – Cook, occasionally turning, until the patties are cooked, about 8 to 10 minutes.