about the recipe
Simple dinners don't get any better than these Chicken Quesadillas! Perfectly seasoned chicken and vegetables are lightly charred and sandwiched between two layers of cheese inside a crispy tortilla. Finish it off with your favorite fixings for a deliciously easy meal the family will ask for again and again.
– 1 pound chicken breast cubed – 2 tablespoons taco seasoning – Oil to coat pan or griddle – 1 yellow onion diced – 1 red bell pepper diced – 1 chipotle chili pepper in adobo sauce diced fine – 8 ounces shredded cheese – 4 flour tortillas burrito sized – For Serving: Salsa Sour Cream, Avocado, Cilantro
– Place the chicken breast cubes in a large bowl and toss with the taco seasoning.
– Heat your Blackstone Griddle to low heat. – Add oil, and then add the chicken. – Cook, stirring often for 7 minutes.
– Add the onion, bell pepper, and chipotle chili pepper. – Cook until the vegetables are tender and the chicken is cooked through, about 5 minutes. – Remove the chicken and vegetables from your griddle and transfer to a clean bowl.
– Add additional oil to the griddle and add tortillas. – Sprinkle with some of the cheese, the meat and vegetable mixtures and then more cheese.
– Sprinkle with some of the cheese, the meat and vegetable mixtures and then more cheese. – Fold the tortilla in half or top with another tortilla.
– Cook until one side is golden brown and flip. – Cook until the other side is brown. – Transfer to a cutting board and cut into wedges.