about the recipe
Get ready to take your potato game up a notch with this delicious Blackstone Griddle Smashed Potatoes recipe! With just a few simple ingredients, you can turn regular potatoes into an unforgettable side dish. Everyone at the table will love the flavor and texture of these crispy potatoes. Make this once and it is sure to become a regular in your rotation!
– 2 pounds new potatoes – 2 tablespoons oil I used avocado oil – 1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary – 1 teaspoon garlic powder – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ cup parmesan cheese – Fresh parsley or chives for garnish
– In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes or until fork-tender.
– Drain. – Preheat your Blackstone griddle to medium-high heat. Oil the griddle well.
– In a small bowl, combine the oil, rosemary, garlic powder and salt.
– Arrange the potatoes in a single layer. Using your griddle spatula or burger press, smash the potatoes.
– Drizzle with the rosemary garlic oil.
– Cook for 5 minutes. Flip, and sprinkle with the cheese. Cook for another 5 minutes, until the cheese melts.