about the recipe
Dive into the world of homemade bread with this easy-to-follow recipe for bread machine banana bread. Your bread maker does all the heavy lifting, creating a wonderfully moist and rich loaf with a perfect texture. This banana bread is not only delicious but also incredibly convenient. Thanks to your trusty bread machine, it takes less than 10 minutes of hands-on time.
– 1 large egg – 1 egg yolk – ½ cup butter melted and cooled – ¼ cup sour cream – 1 cup mashed ripe bananas about 3 – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 2 cups all-purpose flour – ½ cup sugar – 1 teaspoon baking soda – ½ teaspoon sea salt – 1 cups chopped toasted chopped walnuts or pecans optional
– Gently beat the egg yolk and egg and pour in your bread machine
– Add the butter, sour cream, bananas and vanilla. – Add the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.
– Select the quick bread or cake setting on your bread machine and select start.
– When the bread machine is finished, remove your bread pan from the machine carefully.