about the recipe
Roasted Brussels sprouts with bacon are a delicious side dish that takes about 25 minutes to make. Made with fresh Brussels sprouts, smoky bacon, and a maple dijon glaze, it’s an amazingly simple sheet pan recipe that works equally well for holiday dinners as it does for a weeknight meal. Follow along, and I’ll show you how to make this quick and utterly irresistible sheet pan side dish.
– 2 pounds Brussels sprouts trimmed and halved – 3 tablespoons avocado oil – 1 teaspoon sea salt – ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper – 3 tablespoons maple syrup – 2 teaspoons dijon mustard – 8 ounces bacon cooked and crumbled
– Preheat the oven to 450° F. Line a baking sheet with foil. – Place the Brussels sprouts in a bowl and toss with the avocado oil, salt, and a pepper.
– Whisk the syrup and mustard together.
– Roast, rotating the pan halfway through, for 15 minutes.
– Toss the Brussels sprouts with the glaze. – Cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
– Top with bacon and serve warm.