about the recipe
Who doesn't love a Cheesy Corn Casserole? This dish is the perfect combination of creamy, cheesy, and corn-y deliciousness. It's ideal for a grill-out, potluck, holiday gathering, or casual weeknight dinner. So gather your ingredients and prepare to make some of the best corn casseroles you've ever had.
– Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 9 x 9 baking dish with cooking spray. – Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
– Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
– Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and cook for another 2 minutes.
– Whisk in the milk, a little at a time, until the mixture is combined. – Add the cream cheese cubes, and cook until the mixture is smooth and the sauce thickens.
– Stir in the corn, and transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish.
– Season well with salt and pepper. – Top with the shredded cheese. – Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly.