about the recipe
Chicken Thighs on the Blackstone Griddle are a company-worthy dish that takes just minutes of prep time. The garlicky and herbaceous marinade lends enough flavor to make this recipe worthy of entertaining, but it is simple enough that you can tackle it any night of the week.
– 1 cup parsley coarsely chopped – 1 bunch scallions tops only – 2 teaspoons minced garlic – ½ cup avocado oil – ¼ cup red wine vinegar – 1 teaspoon salt – ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper – 1 pound boneless skinless chicken thighs – Oil
– Add the oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper and process until combine – Place 2 tablespoons (a total of ¼ cup) of the sauce in two separate containers.
– Preheat one side of your Blackstone griddle to 450° F, about medium-high, and the other side to low. – Cook the chicken on the warmer side for 5 minutes and flip. Brush with the sauce from one of the reserved containers. Cook another 4 minutes until both sides are brown.
– Move the chicken to the cooler side of the griddle, and cook for another 5 minutes until an instant-read thermometer registers 160° F.
– Let the chicken rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving. (This will allow the internal temp to reach the recommended 165° F.) – Serve with the remaining sauce.
Get More Recipes