about the recipe
This delicious Edamame Quinoa Salad is loaded with ingredients that will leave you feeling your best! Protein-packed edamame and quinoa are combined with cabbage, red pepper, pineapple, raisins, and almonds and then tossed in a zippy dressing. This is a delicious vegan quinoa salad that is guaranteed to fuel your day!
Ingredients – 1 ½ cups organic frozen edamame cooked according to package directions – 2 cups cooked quinoa – 2 cups red cabbage shredded – 1 red pepper seeded and diced small – ¾ cup diced pineapple – ¼ cup dried cranberries or raisins – 2 teaspoons almonds chopped – 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar Dressing – ¼ cup olive oil – 1 tablespoon sweetener of choice I used Swerve – 1 teaspoon chili powder – 3 cloves garlic minced – salt and pepper to taste
– In a large bowl combine edamame, quinoa, cabbage, diced pepper, pineapple, raisins and almond.
– In a small bowl or a blender combine red wine vinegar, olive oil, sweetener, chili powder and garlic.
– Stir or blend to combine.
– Pour the sauce over the large bowl.
– Toss with quinoa mixture and serve either chilled or at room temperature.