about the recipe
Treat your family and friends to an American classic right at home using your Ninja Creami ice cream maker. This Ninja Creami Strawberry Ice Cream delivers a luscious, velvety texture and flavors that capture the essence of summer with every spoonful. Best of all, only five ingredients stand between you and this heavenly dessert! Grab your apron, and let's churn out this frozen treat together.
– ¾ cup half and half or whole milk – ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk – ½ cup sliced strawberries – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – 1 pinch salt
– Place the half and half, condensed milk, strawberries, vanilla, and salt in a blender. Process until smooth.
– Pour the mixture into a Ninja Creami pint and freeze for 24 hours.
– Remove the pint from the freezer.
– Place it in the outer bowl of the Ninja Creami. Lock the lid into its place, and then place on the motor base.
– Remove the ice cream from the Creami. Give it a good stir.
– If it is crumbly, return it to the base and select respin.