about the recipe
Ready for deliciously crispy and juicy chicken wings without deep-frying? Look no further than this Ninja Foodi Chicken Wings recipe! With just a few simple ingredients and a quick air fry, you'll be enjoying the most flavorful wings in no time. Get ready to impress your guests with this restaurant-quality meal!
Ingredients – 2 pounds chicken wings – 1 tablespoon aluminum free baking powder – 1 tablespoon brown sugar – 1 tablespoon garlic powder – 2 teaspoons smoked paprika – 2 teaspoons sea salt For Finishing – 3 tablespoons butter – 1 tablespoon minced garlic – ¼ cup hot sauce like Frank’s – 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
– Dry the wings off with paper towels and place in a large bowl. – In a small bowl, stir together the baking powder, brown sugar, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt.
– Toss the wings with the seasoning mixture until the wings are coated. – If you have time, let the wings sit at room temperature for an hour, or refrigerate overnight. (Optional.)
– Set your Ninja Foodi to Air Fry, and set the temperature to 400° F. – Add the wings to your air fryer basket, cooking in batches to not overcrowd.
– Cook for 13 to 16 minutes, and then transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Cook the remaining wings and transfer to a plate and cover.
– Remove the air fryer basket from the Foodi, and set it to saute. Add the butter. Once the butter is melted add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce and stir to combine.
– Toss the wings with the hot sauce and serve warm.